- St. Albans & London & Birmingham & Oxford & Lake District & Grasmere & Alnwick & Windsor, York
- The London Underground is never late
- Shakespeare Globe Theatre: Much Ado About Nothing – buy a standing ticket and experience it like most people would have in Shakespeare’s day (your legs will hurt a little after, but it’s totally worth the pain)
- Tate Modern – spend a couple hours here if you like art!
- London accents and Manchester Accents sound different
- Alnwick Castle – where they filmed Harry Potter scenes