- Dana Point & Disneyland & Big Bear & Los Angeles & Orange County
- Deep-fried jalapeno slices – why do these not exist in Australia?
- Why are the cars so goddamn big here!
- Burgers. Just burgers.
- Club 33
- Seeing warning signs at retail shops and restaurants warning about possible cancer side-effects – some kind of weird Californian legislation. ‘Murica
- Wow. Much happy. Such friendly. Many positive. Unless they’re driving. Then they’re very angry.
- “You ain’t even cute.” Ouch.
- America’s fast food outlets… There is so much more than just McDonald’s…
- So much food for so cheap.
- Don’t take a taxi – use ‘Lyft’ instead (it’s an app). Cheaper, and you meet interesting people.
- People don’t seem to notice our Australian accents. Probably too much American TV.
- There was a sale on bullets at Walmart on the day… they sold out.
- Drive-thru banks. Drive-thru alcohol. Drive-thru guns. Drive-thru everything.