- Washington D.C.
- Natural Museum of History, The White House, WW1 Memorial, WW2 Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Reflecting Pool, The Washington Monument
- All the train stations look the same
- Take-away Thai dinner and staying in at night watching movies
- Chatting with an overly friendly waitress, and being too poor to tip well = leaving the tip and running out before she sees how much it is.
- The houses here are crazy expensive.
- So. Many. Museums.
- SHAKE. SHACK.
- Spending the day walking to see all the memorials and monuments. So so much walking.
- Malaysia’s humidity and heat has nothing on the East Coast. Sweat. So much sweat.
- Standing where Martin Luther King, Jr. stood when he gave his ‘I Have a Dream’ speech.