- Currency: Japanese Yen
- Sleeping in ’til 1pm, cos, holiday
- Finding shoes at a random boutique in Kyoto Station, and heading to Nishiki market shopping street – street food galore!
- Wandering around to Teramachidori
- Getting caricatures for about $50 AUD – upon first walking into the store, all 3 artists told Jermaine that they really wanted to draw him
- There are 3 levels of caricature drawing – standard, a little caricature, and a lot – we asked for standard, and mine was standard, but they couldn’t resist a little bit of caricature with Jermaine
- Went to eat at a delicious bar/restaurant called ‘Pause’ – really small place with Melbourne-standard food
- Walked around a bit more, and then went to watch Ghost in the Shell at the cinema